This pathway is for specialist teachers who are new to Seesaw. This pathway offers best practices for how specialist teachers should set up classes and specialist teacher-specific ideas for how to use Seesaw in their content area!
- Setting up your Specialist Class
- Organization for Specialist Teachers
- View Example Activities for Specialist classes
- Communicating with Families
Seesaw for Schools User
Completed Getting Teachers Started Pathway
- Specialist Teachers who are new to Seesaw and have completed the Getting Started Pathway
Important Notice About This Curriculumn
After completing the first module, you can then choose any additional module in any order.
- 1 Courses