This pathway is for teachers who have access to Seesaw Lessons. This pathway supports teachers in understanding how to use Lessons to support learning in their classrooms. After learning the basics of Seesaw Lessons, teachers engage with any topic of interest.
- Seesaw Lessons introduction
- How to Find and Assign Seesaw Lessons
- Best Practices for Seesaw Lessons
- Tracking Progress on Seesaw Lessons
- Teachers who are comfortable using Seesaw and whose school or district has subscribed to Seesaw Lessons.
Important Notice About This Curriculumn
- 4 Courses