This pathway is for teachers who wish to learn more about the Seesaw Library. This pathway supports teachers in understanding how to use the Seesaw Library to support learning in their classrooms. After learning the basics of the Seesaw Library, teachers engage with any topic of interest.
- Seesaw Library introduction
- How to Find and Assign lessons from the Seesaw Library
- Best Practices for using curriculum from Seesaw
- Tracking Progress on Seesaw
- Teachers who are comfortable using Seesaw and wish to learn more about the Seesaw Library.
Important Notice About This Curriculumn
- 4 Courses