This pathway is for teachers who are new to Seesaw. This pathway will get teachers up and running on Seesaw to create engaging learning experiences that make thinking and learning visible.
- Navigate the Class Journal
- Use Seesaw Activities to capture and document learning
- Teach students how to use Seesaw
- Teacher vs. student vs. family experiences
- Invite families and develop strong partnerships with Seesaw
Seesaw for Schools User
New to Seesaw
- Teachers brand NEW to Seesaw
Important Notice About This Curriculum
We recommend completing all courses in this pathway in order to ensure you learn all the Seesaw basics!
- 5 Courses