This pathway is for teachers who are comfortable using Seesaw. This pathway offers a refresh of Seesaw skills and highlights new features while pushing participants to think about new and creative ways to deepen student learning with Seesaw.
- Understand new features in Seesaw
- Learn to use folders to organize learning and see progress over time
- Use Progress and Skills to track engagement and mastery
- Learn to give feedback that is actionable in Seesaw
Seesaw for Schools User
Understands Seesaw Basics
- Teachers who have used Seesaw and are eager to learn more.
Important Notice About This Curriculumn
After completing the first module, you can then choose any additional module in any order.
- 5 Courses